Saturday, April 11, 2020

Best Travel Accessories 2020 | Always Carry These Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories 2020 | Always Carry These Travel Accessories

hello everyone and welcome back to my Blog. so, if you follow me on Facebook and if you don't you should. I have been traveling a lot lately, I have been very lucky and my friend really kind of got me into this travel bug. I never really was into it before but since me him I have had the opportunity to travel to lots of different places. and so because of that and because of my OCD quality. You know I have anxiety not so much OCD so, with that comes my need to organize and I love to be organized. And I love everything to look pretty and have its place so, because of all that I have put together this Blog.

Which is my top travel accessories now I've done like what's in my carry-on but I wanted to extend that a bit too just like my travel accessories. Whether that's like in your check bag your carry-on what-have-you just everything I need that I think to make traveling so much smoother and so much easier. And like I said I have been traveling a lot. so, I kind of have everything narrowed down I've gotten like really good products like from different airports and everything. Everything I talk about in this Blog will be listed down below. Most of these things you can get on Amazon, which is so great I actually have an Amazon store so I will leave my Amazon store listed down below and you can just click that and all of these products I talked about will be available.

Without further ado let's just get right into my top must-have travel accessories. I wish you guys could see the pile next to me because it's crazy, it's just crazy. I don't even know where to begin in no particular order.

1. This is my most favorite thing. Ever I got this at the airport it is a little bit more expensive than your average neck pillow but I have chronic neck pain and I tend to pull my neck all the time like an old man. And I like to sleep on planes I'm pretty much asleep on planes the entire time I'm a window seat person because I just want to sleep. So, I got this which is great because it comes in this little pouch it has a clip so you can clip it on to your bag or throw it in your bag how big your carry-on is. And then all you have to do is open it up and it unravels. he's got a give it a minute to like expand itself to grow into the beautiful butterfly that it is. So, the reason why I like this is it actually comes up so high which looks awkward but it actually is the best because the ones that you could just get anywhere that are really cheap like with filled with beans.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories

your neck is completely supported you won't fall at all it looks really awkward but again I just like sleep with a tiny angle right on this thing. You put it on your cheek it is so good. It is the only way to really get a good night's sleep for me. On the plane, so I would recommend spending a little bit more money. On one that actually supports your neck and still doesn't have you kind of moving all about. So, I absolutely love this one and I take it everywhere with me I travel. I'm not like walking on the street with this.

2. next travel essential is a little clear container, that is TSA approved. It says carry-on approved like I don't know that's official but it does say it. It's just a clear bag to contain all your liquids I love this one because it like stands up on its own you can clean it. It's got a nice sturdy zipper I just love how sturdy it is. So, it's not like all flimsy you can really just like stick in your bag really nicely. So, inhere I put any liquids I want to bring but you definitely need this that you're not like scrambling to pull it any of your liquids if they ask you.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories

You have them all in here you can easily pull it out of your bag during security. So, in there I typically carrying, wet ones these are a travel essential you get the travel pack. This one has 20 and I've been on a lot of trips with this. There is a lot of air locked in hang on there we go. So, I like to bring travel wet ones because I read an article that planes are so dirty. They don't wash them then, I also read an article that hotels are so dirty and okay a hotel TV controllers are the grossest things in the world. So, I bring these and I literally in that nerd who wipes down the plane, wipes down the tables, wipe down the windows and everything like that. So, these are a must-have for me even like not even to like disinfect but like let's say you spill something on yourself you can use these.

Let's say your hands get sticky for some reason. You don't want to go up to the bathroom you can use these like it's just there are so many different things that you can do with these so I must always have these. Then I bring a travel little pack this one's almost empty of makeup remover wipes. These are the Neutrogena ones these are great I love having these because again. Let's say maybe I have a tiny bit of makeup on and then I have a really long flight. I'll take my makeup off on the flight or if I'm just feeling gross I'll wipe my face with these. At the end before I exit the plane to kind of just like refresh and get all the gunk off my face so. I love having them and they're so thin and they really just like fit in here.

3. my next travel essential is a little thing of tissues. So, this is a little Kleenex thing it has like just ten little Kleenex is in there. Like I said you never know when you're gone a spill something, have a runny nose, just need a Kleenex. What-have-you so it's good to have and these are so tiny and these things all fit in here so beautifully.


Best Travel Accessories


4. Next is hand sanitizer goes without saying again you never know maybe when you'll be able to get to like a bathroom to wash your hands. If you're about to eat on the plane you can use this. So, I just love having a hand sanitizer. I then also always have to have a hand cream and this is my favorite one and it's really really tiny. To me, this is a travel essential because the planes are so dry. I don't care if you're a male or a female my friend's always like you have any hand creams? any cream?. Like airplanes just so drying and so dehydrating for your skin so you definitely have to bring a hand cream and again.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


5. next essential now this is just for me maybe but I have to bring a mini bottle of mac fix+. any kind of hydrating spray will do they have some by Evian, Kota Lee makes some there's so many brands that just do like a hydrating refreshing spray. I like a nap on the plane if I'm like sleeping I wake up I'm like my skin is dry, my mouth is dry, my eyes are dry. I hate that feeling so, I just spray this on my face. It smells good it gets her at the plane smell and it just refreshes. your skin and makes you feel hydrated so, this may seem like a prince product but it isn't essential for me.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


6. the next thing I want to mention is from Amazon and it is by this company called travelon and it is this kit of three pouches. So, you get a large one a medium and a small one so these are so great just for keeping it organized. They're really affordable they're on Amazon I love out their color-coordinated. So, typically in the big one, I put all of my chargers so this is like my headphones, my chargers, my adapters like that kind of thing everything goes in this one. And then in this one, I don't typically bring this in my carry-on. I do sometimes I have it now but this one is all my like medical supplies. I will say bring gravel that is a travel essential one thousand times over for me.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


I always get carsick, seasick, plane sick probably just walking down the street sick. I always feel nauseous I'm very sensitive so, I need gravel and this is the ginger one that's not drowsy. so, I have that I recommend always bringing bug-bite. You never know where you're going to be with that we don't need to go over that. I will leave down below my what's in my carry-on to show you like exactly what I pack in these containers, but these bags are essential.

7. next essential my dad got me this so long ago and it is a suitcase scale. you can get the one Amazon. Basically, you turn it on and you like to lift up your suitcase with it and it weighs your suitcase. it's pretty frigging gin accurate I've never had a problem being overweight if this says I'm fine I've never been like overweight at the airport. So, I recommend not only when your suitcase before you go but bringing it with you because you typically buy things on vacation and your suitcase weighs more on your white back. So again you need to have this it's really small and compact and you just weigh your suitcase before you get to the airport. So, you know if you're going to have a hard time or not must-have.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


8. next I recommend a universal adapter this comes in a little pouch obviously, if you're staying in your same country that's fine. But anyways this one is set up for the European one so that's just where we're going next but you can get one that's universal that has everything. obviously don't forget this, or you'll just have to buy it at the airport and it will cost a lot more money than it would on Amazon. So, you definitely need a travel adapter and check where you're going or get a universal one that has every single plug you could ever need which is just great peace of mind.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


9. next my most favorite thing ever is this passport wallet. I typically have a backpack or a purse but I like to carry this in my hands. Its zipper so everything's safe you have your passport and then you can put all your cards in here. It's like debit cards credit cards there's a zipper pouch for some cash money. I put all of my like bag tags inhere in case your bag gets lost you have everything together you can put your boarding passes in here. You can put your phone right in there and then zip it all up and then. You don't have to like continuously reach into your bag. You have it all here you can have your like customs documents in here, anything you need. I love this it comes in many different colors I obviously got the pink one because I love pink but some kind of passport holder is a necessity.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


10. next I wanted to talk about packing cubes. Everyone in my family makes fun of me for these. But, they are actually a lifesaver and I finally bought more. Because I had a couple but then like there was still some loose things in my suitcase but now I bought enough that like every single thing in my suitcase is in a packing cube. And that, might sound crazy but it's so wonderful it saves so much space, and it's so glorious when you get to your destination and you don't necessarily want to unpack. Because you're like I know in this cube it's all pants or in this one, it's all dresses. So, I have two kinds again leave them my Amazon store but basically, this is the largest one.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


You just put all of your clothes in here put up and then put it in your suitcase like this. It stays so organized so neat and tidy and they come in like so many different shapes and sizes like this is the biggest one, They have like little ones you could put like your socks and underwear in this one or like bathing suits. I love this little guy because what I actually do is like putting a pair of like socks and underwear. I'm a big a change of from shirt or something and bring this in my carry-on, or if you're going to a tropical destination always pack your bathing suit in your carry-on. Just in case your luggage gets lost but packing cubes are a must for me.

I have so many and then the other kind I have are these ones I'll leave them less down below as well and these are compression cubes. So, they have like a double zipper system and it just squishes all the air out of them. So, like no matter how much you put they kind of like do stay like this size maybe it's like a little bit bigger. so I love these as well if you've like really bulky things, like big sweaters or anything like that. It just squishes the air out and you can be so organized when you get there.


11. Next essential headphones. Headphones aren't essential. It kind of depends how long I'm going for. I have these are buying beats they're wireless and they're like really comfortable. so, they're not going to like hurt your ears or anything like that. But, they obviously won't actually well these do come with a cord to be able to plug them into the like airplane armchair, to watch TV or anything like that so these are great I do really want the Bose noise-canceling ones. Because I hate the sound of airplane sleep but these are pretty great at blocking out the sound they're not as good as that these are definitely more for like music and stuff. But, I would highly recommend over the ear headphones who they tend to like those ones really hurt my ears but that's when you prefer that so you prefer just make sure you bring some headphones.

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


12. next is some sort of iPad maybe this isn't essential for you but this is for me I download like all my Netflix shows on this. I was just on WestJet and they don't have TVs on domestic flights. They only give you the app so you can watch the shows on your phone. or if you have an iPad you can watch on your Pad recommend getting a case that like stands up. So, you can watch your shows on the tree table something like that. If you read a lot like me and you don't want to like carry multiple books. Usually the books I read like this big - I highly recommend getting a Kobo because you can just like get on the Wi-Fi order a new book if you're bored of the old book and just keep moving on with your trip.

13. next I recommend getting travel containers these are from the Amazon. you can really find them anywhere and I highly recommend this. Because am a beauty and skincare fanatic and I don't want to leave home without any of my products. So, I put them here because I can't bring any of those big bottles. I literally put everything in a little container. I'm not even lying like I've used I use every single little one. I've even got like bronzing glow oil and this little one so, definitely little bottles that you could decant everything into this is the body wash this is toner this is cleanser like you just need to get them and they're so affordable

Best Travel Accessories

Best Travel Accessories


So, that's the best way to deal with that that was everything. I know this is a very long Blog but I am very crazy when it comes to travel. I like to be comfortable and I like to have all these things that make me feel good. I hope you guys took some good information from this Blog. leave down below what I've missed any recommendations down below, if you're a flight attendant let me know if I'm crazy but anyways thank you guys so much for Reading. I'll see you my next Blog bye you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We are an online travel products store - Our best sellers include genuine leather purses and briefcases imported from Italy - we also carry travel bags, handbags, wallets, leather pouches, carry cases, briefcases, leather pouches, travel adapters, awesome quality Thai shirts, and more at https://www.rickshawjourney.com/