Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Best Vetelli Men's Leather Dopp kit with Travel Bottles

Best Vitelli Men's Leather Dopp kit with Travel Bottles

Hi, I'm a travel blogger this article is a part of my men’s essential accessories. Today, I want to talk about top kits. If you're doing any sort of travelling, even if it's only across town for a night, or if you're going to the gym, then you absolutely need a Dopp kit. No proper gentleman should ever be without one. And also, there are no great alternatives outside of what? A plastic bag? That’s not an appropriate option. Let me share with you a woman's perspective about why you should have a Dopp kit. It’s kind of like the saying a messy bed equals a messy head. When a man pulls out a Dopp kit it just shows us that he's an unorganized person that clearly has altogether. Because if your stuff is just thrown everywhere, it's like a red flag to us.

Aside from that, you want to Dopp kit because it just makes your life so much easier when you're travelling. And also, it keeps your toiletry items nice and organized. And in case of anything spills, it won't ruin the rest of the items in your luggage. Ideally, the perfect Dopp kit should be able to fit all your toiletry items. Of course, that’s a huge point. But it should also be easy to use. Now, there are a lot of different types of Dopp kits out there. But I prefer the zip-top style, which I have here.

Men's Leather Dopp kit
It’s just really easy to access the items in here without having to move a bunch of stuff around. The last thing your Dopp kit should do is last you. your entire life. So, if you are at all hesitant about investing in a high-quality Leather Toiletry Bag, then don’t be. Because you only have to buy it once and it'll last you forever. As for what material your Dopp kit should be, go with leather. Like all the other items I’ve been recommending in this series, leather is not going to stain easily. Which, in this case, is very important since you have liquids inside. And also, it's usually kept near the sink, you're usually splashing a bunch of water, so you don't want it to stay in easily. And it just looks really classy and nice. The other alternatives out there, which I've seen cloth and plastic ones, they just do not compare to leathers. Stick with that.

So what colour Doppkit should you own? I'm always going to recommend you stick with the classics and go with black or brown. You might be wondering should your Dopp kit match your weekender bag. I'm always going to default to yes because why not? I mean it’s nice when you have a cohesive look with your luggage. But if you want to go with other colours, then by all means definitely do that. All right, so let's get into the best kits that I've tested. So, first up is this Jack Spade Mason leather Dopp kit.

Men's Leather Dopp kit

I borrowed this one from my client. It's about two years old, but it still looks just as new as the day I got it for him. What I really love about it is the simple, clean design. Also, the leather is super durable. I love this handle on the side. The hardware, the zipper, is buttery smooth. It's my favourite style, which is a zip-top design. So easy access to all your items. It has a pocket on the top as well as the side of the top kit so it keeps all your small items nice and organized. And it has a nice, waterproof lining. So I have it here in black but I haven’t been able to find any other colours it's offered in. So if you know of other colours definitely let me know. If you want to see a brown, zip-top style Dopp kit, then just wait a few moments. I'm about to cover that. Next up is the travel kit so this is not the one that you see here is not the one that I'm recommending. But I wanted them to send this to me anyway so I could test out the leather and see how it feels. And I have to say they're leather is so damn nice.
Men's Leather Dopp kit


The one I'm recommending has a hinge opening. They’ve just been having a hard time keeping it in stock. But they assured me it's not going be an issue moving forward. Now, this bag is only available in black. But now you have two different styles and black that you can choose from. Now I've got these top kits to buy this is ground. So, it's actually technically a tech Dopp kit so it's supposed to keep your tech items like cords and all that good stuff. But I think it works just as well with your toiletries. It has my favourite zip-top style so it's really easy to access all the items inside. Also, the construction is just fantastic. Like with all their items, they really nail it down in this area.
Men's Leather Dopp kit


The only thing it's missing is I wish it had a waterproof lining. So, you got to be a little bit careful with your liquids, but shouldn't be too much of a problem. I really appreciate that they offer the stop kit in three different sizes. So, this is the mini version which I have in grey. I think it's a little too small to use as Dopp kit, but in case you really just have a couple items, then this is great. The size that I recommend for all you men out there is the regular size. This is the perfect amount of space for your toiletries. I have it here in cognac brown, which I really love. It’s beautiful looking. We've got the Grande version, which is their biggest version. I think it’s a little too large. This is their charcoal black.
Men's Leather Dopp kit


Unless you really need all that space, I would recommend going with this one. Instead, stick with the regular size. If you do get this Dopp kit, make sure you get it monogrammed. It just adds a nice little extra personalized touch to it. And lastly, I've got this stop kit by kill Spencer. So, like all their Stuff, it’s really nice. The leather is super supple. It has a waterproof lining inside. Also, I really like the unique look of this Dopp kit. It has almost like a tactical, square design to it. This Dopp kit does double as a folio, so you can actually unsnap the sides and press it flat. And it's now folio. I would not use it for this purpose.

I like it as a Dopp kit. But at least you have the option. I definitely have to say that this is on the larger side of Dopp kits that I’ve tested. It's not as big as the Grande one that we just saw, but it is quite large. But, if you're looking for a bigger Dopp kit, then this is perfect for you. 

So these are the best stop kits that any proper gentlemen should own. This blog is part of my men's essential accessories. If you want some more products or electronic items so check out my website for a more in-depth article as well as detailed pictures and descriptions about each of items subscribe to my blog for more article like this. And if you like this blog remember to give it a share or comment.

Thanks so much for watching I’ll see you in the next informative blog.





0 comments: